Skip to content
Sexuality Educators, Therapists, Consultants & Trainers
- ActionAIDS is a Philadelphia case management agency serving people 50+ who live with HIV/AIDS. 215-981-0088
- Administration on Aging (Health and Human Services) offers useful resources for providers, caregivers and those living with HIV who are over 50.
- AARP’s Sexuality and Intimacy pages offer articles and expert advice for older adults.
- Center for Sexual Pleasure and Health in Pawtucket, RI provide adults with a safe, physical space to learn about sexual pleasure, health, and advocacy issues.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention offers a wealth of information on sexual health and sexually transmitted infections.
- Department of Health and Senior Services — Every state has one, and they generally offer services for older adults relating to sexual health and sexually transmitted infections. Look online or call a telephone information operator for the number
- KnowHIVAIDS.org This is an online directory of STI testing facilities across the country; sponsored by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- LGBT Elder Initiative fosters and advocates for services and resources that are culturally competent, inclusive and responsive to the needs of LGBT elders in the Delaware Valley. 917-204-7883.
- National Minority AIDS Council
- National Resource Center on LGBT Aging is the country’s first and only technical assistance resource center aimed at improving the quality of services and supports offered to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) older adults.
- The National Women’s Health Information Center
Planned Parenthood Federation of America offers basic health screenings, contraceptives, and sexually transmitted infection information and testing to men and women of all ages.
- Retirement Life Matters offers information on senior relationships.
- Sexuality and Aging Consortium at Widener University is committed to enhancing and advancing the sexual health, rights, and education of adults in mid and later life.
- TheBody.com is a comprehensive online resource related to HIV/AIDS.